The Smart Start deliverables may include the following:
- Your Code Baseline rewritten in your choice of .NET language
(C# or VB.NET).
- A detailed Upgrade Assessment Workbook
- The gmStudio Upgrade Solution customized for your code.
This solution will contain:
- The custom translation scripts used to produce
the Upgraded Code Baseline
- A one-month gmStudio Professional Edition License
with which to reproduce the upgrade results at your site.
- A live presentation of the deliverables and key findings.
What's in the Upgrade Assessment Workbook?
- System Structure Source code structure,
GUI complexity, and methods metrics.
- Language Issues Specific coding patterns in your code
that might require special attention during the upgrade
- API Dependencies An inventory of the entry-point
API (aka Win32) calls
- COM Dependencies A detailed inventory of how your
application uses COM components and controls
- Estimating Sheets Lists that summarize the major
upgrade tasks and strategies to help plan the upgrade effort