1. What issues have you seen with a VB6 to VB.net migration? Please provide the lowest level of specificity on this.
2. What issues have you seen with a toolset like Sheridan and converting it to a new platform like VB.net native tools?
3. What issues have you seen with data access code conversions?
4. What issues have you seen with web service usage conversions?
5. What UI issues have come about?
6. What is our approach to resolving these issues? Design pattern, tools, etc.
7. How can we ensure that our approach will reduce risk and save time?
8. How can we refactor the code to improve upon it?
9. What types of governance and reporting can we do to ensure the code is converted correctly?
10. What type of testing would we perform to ensure the application is operating effectively?
11. Would we incorporate NUnit tests as part of the conversion?
12. What clients have you done VB6 to VB.net migrations with? Can you provide a write up for the government clients or large clients for a "feasibility of approach".