You may use gmStudio to build scalable, custom VB6/ASP/COM-to-.NET upgrade solutions. A number of licensing options are available.
|User Interface||Full IDE||Full IDE||Wizard only||Full IDE|
|Source Language VB6||11K LOC limit||10K LOC limit||Unlimited LOC||Unlimited LOC|
|Source Language ASP||5K LOC||NA||Unlimited LOC||Unlimited LOC|
|Target Language C#||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Target Language VB.NET||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|License Term||15 days||Subscription||Subscription||Subscription|
|Includes Standard Support||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|License Price||Free||Free||Contact us ||Contact us|
- Each license is a renewable monthly subscription (one-month minimum).
- Each License is tied to a single workstation.
- Includes free product updates and support during the term of the license.
LOC = Lines of Code
The Trial and Promotional Editions have LOC limits.
When you are working with a project that exceeds your LOC limit, the tool will behave as normal except it will not generate .NET code. This means the Trial Edition can be used to run "Assessment Translations" and generate code analysis reports for any size system.
The LOC limits apply to the total LOC of the files referenced by your gmStudio project.
The LOC count excludes blank lines but includes comments.
- For VPB projects, the checked LOC is the total sum of all lines of all files referenced by all VBPs in the project.
- For ASP, the checked LOC value is a "deep" line count: it sums up the LOC for every project file and all of its #include files. ASP projects will also need to allow for a site script that references all the pages/includes in the site to be upgraded.
Custom licenses are also available to partners for commercial use with special terms.
Please Contact us if you are interested in learning more.
- If you would like a Quote for custom support, please Contact us directly us to arrange an assessment of your code and other requirements so that we may agree on scope, staffing, and schedule for your situation.
- Visit the The gmStudio Value Proposition page to understand how gmStudio can improve the ROI of your upgrade effort.
- Visit the Getting Started page to learn about our Smart Start offering
- Visit the gmStudio Support page to learn about support options
- Visit the gmStudio Trial request page to learn about various options for evaluating gmStudio.