The gmADS manual is available as PDF here.
What is gmADS
The Great Migrations Application Development System (gmADS), formerly known as PROMULA, is a platform for building high-performance data management and modeling systems using our unique array management technology.
- Data management (organize and selectively manipulate data)
- Data analysis (establish relationships in the data using an extensive library of mathematical and statistical functions)
- Modeling (simulate a problem and possible solutions to it)
- "What if" analysis (compare alternative decisions about the problem)
- Report generation (display results in report form)
- Graphics (display results in plotted form)
Example of a Trivial gmADS Program