Are you considering delivering a first project using gmStudio? See our Partnership Slides.
Are you considering becoming a leading provider of VB6/ASP modernization services? See our Joint Venture Slides.
Great Migrations invites consulting firms and system integrators to join our exclusive partner program.
Leverage our enterprise system analysis offerings and migration tools to quickly optimize your clients' software assets.
Whether you are looking for a solution to migrate clients from VB6/ASP/COM to .NET or from Fortran to C, Great Migrations can help you be successful.
Become a Great Migrations Partner and you will reap several benefits including:
- Improved ability to offer more value to your clients
- Improved ability to manage risk of Upgrade projects
- Improved ability to compete for Upgrade Projects
- Free up time and resources to explore and deliver strategic migration objectives
- Free up time and resources to explore and deliver development process improvements
- Set the stage for additional, strategic services with your clients
- Establish yourself as leader in the upgrade solution services market
- Reduced long-term need for classic VB6/COM/ASP skills to be successful with your clients
Interested in learning more on the value of joining our exclusive partner program? Click here.
Used properly, gmStudio will dramatically reduce the effort needed to complete a migration project successfully, but there will still be a significant amount of work the tool cannot do. Tasks such as
- configuring and operating gmStudio,
- training and mentoring developers on .NET tools and techniques,
- formulating, evaluating, and refining technical design options,
- building or acquiring supporting components, products, and tools to increase the ROI of modernization
- designing and implementing new development and deployment techniques,
- planning and executing functional and technical testing and,
- managing modernization project teams
Modernization projects are rewarding and challenging and they require skilled people to do them effectively. Sometimes our clients need external help with these important tasks, so we are always looking for solution providers who would be interested in partnering with us to serve this market.