Are you considering delivering a first project using gmStudio? See our Partnership Slides.
Are you considering becoming a leading provider of VB6/ASP modernization services? See our Joint Venture Slides.
Great Migrations wants you to win more modernization projects and deliver more value in those projects. We are seeking IT solution providers and consultants to join our partner program and use our state-of-the-art modernization tools and methods to help clients preserve and enhance their legacy software assets. There is no cost to become a partner; we ask only for a commitment to work together in selling and delivering value in modernization projects.
Why Partner with Great Migrations?
Become a Great Migrations Partner and you will reap several benefits including:
- Improved ability to offer more value to your clients
- Improved ability to manage risk of Upgrade projects
- Improved ability to compete for Upgrade Projects
- Free up time and resources to explore and deliver strategic migration objectives
- Free up time and resources to explore and deliver development process improvements
- Set the stage for additional, strategic services with your clients
- Establish yourself as leader in the modernization solutions market
- Eliminate the need for classic VB6/COM/ASP skills to be successful with your clients
How does it work?
Modernization projects are rewarding and challenging, and they require various types of skilled resources. gmStudio provides an accelerated path to results and dramatically reduces the risk and effort needed to complete projects, but there will always be a significant amount of work the tool cannot do on its own. In many cases clients need more help than we can offer, so we look to solution providers to help with tasks such as
- Analyzinge legacy systems, designing target architecture, and defining upgrade details
- Configuring and operating gmStudio
- Training and mentoring developers on .NET tools and techniques
- Formulating, evaluating, and refining technical design options
- Building or acquiring supporting components, products, and tools to increase the ROI of modernization
- Designing and implementing new development and deployment techniques
- Defining a smooth transition strategy
- Planning and executing functional and technical testing and
- Managing modernization project teams